- Short walk from San Pantaleo village, with its charming shops, bars and restaurants.
- Newly renovated property with a calm, contemporary vibe.
- Just a short drive from white sand beaches, local attractions and several supermarkets.
- Comfortable family home perfect for friends and multi-generational holidays.
- Private pool (with heating on request), Hot Tub, BBQ and wood-fired pizza oven and Table Tennis.
- We can arrange bespoke experiences such as the charter of our private Chris-Craft launch, catered Wood-fired Pizza evenings at home, Wine tastings at the local Winery, plus exclusive access to our local knowledge and Insider Tips.
- Saturday changeovers in July and August, but flexible at other times.
- Arrivals are from 4pm and Departures by 10am, with laundry being cleared from 9am. We’ll do our best to be flexible on this if we don’t have same-day arrivals/departures.
- Bed Linen, Towel sets and Pool Towels are all supplied and changed weekly, plus mid-weekly for stays of 7 nights and more.
- This is a No Smoking Property. Smoking is only permitted outside and away from covered terraces, open windows and doors.
- Some low walls and unprotected drops makes the property ideal for teens and families with over-5’s.
- No Pets please.
- Bed Linen, Towels and Pool Towels, changed weekly, plus mid-weekly for stays of 7 nights and more.
- Utilities (Pool heating excepted)
- Housekeeping for 3 hours per day (Arrival and Departure Days excluded)
- Daily Shopping Service
- End of Stay Cleaning.
- Additional Housekeeping: €20 per hour
- Mid-Stay Linen change (for stays of less than 7 nights): €25 per person (bed, bath and pool towels)
- Welcome fridge pack: €100 per 4 people, to include local hams, cheeses and bread, wine, beers, water and soft drinks. At least 24 hours notice required please.
- Boat Charter: €650 for up to 7 guests for a morning or afternoon on our private Chris-Craft launch, to include a captain, drinks and snacks. At least 72 hours notice is required and charters will be subject to prevailing weather conditions on the day.
- In-Villa Catering: €500 for a Wood-fired Pizza night for 6-12 people, including the chef, waitress and all ingredients
- Swimming Pool Heating: €200 per week on request between October and May.
- Airport pick-up: €35 per person
- The Booking Deposit is non-refundable at 30% of the total accommodation rate for bookings more than 8 weeks from the letting period, when the full balance plus a refundable security deposit will be due.
- A Refundable Security Deposit of 20% of the total accommodation charge is due with the balance of the rental.
Guest Orientation: Our villa manager will show you around on arrival to advise how things work and to provide a gate clicker per vehicle.
Household provisioning: A household pack is included to help with your first 24 hours. This consists of a few refuse sacks; dish detergent, dishwasher and washing machine tabs; liquid hand soaps, shower gels and toilet rolls; kitchen towel, J-cloths and surface spray; cling film and foil; salt and pepper; coffee, tea and sugar sachets; bottled water.
Air conditioning: All internal rooms can be air-conditioned.
Pool and Hot-Tub: We do not accept any responsibility or liability for guest use of the property, its grounds or facilities, so due care should be taken at all times in the interests of safety. In particular, please be aware that there are unfenced drops and ensure that your party takes every care around the pool area. Please familiarise yourselves with the parameters of the pool’s steps and deep end.
BBQ and Pizza Oven: An outdoor kitchen with a gas BBQ and wood-fired pizza oven are located between the house and the pool terrace. Logs are included.
Laundry facilities: The villa’s washing machine and dryers, drying rack and iron are available for guest use and located off the downstairs media room. A weekly set of bed linen, towels and pool towels are included in the rental.